If you need any help with the game, please read the FAQS below first. If you still need assistance, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- How do I get the game?
- The game is available from the App Store. You’ll need an iOS device (iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®) to be able to purchase, download and play the game.
- What does the game cost?
- The game has been released at an opening sale price of £0.69 / $0.99.
- Can I gift the game to others?
- It’s easy to give gifts on iTunes. Just find The Show Must Go On app, click the down arrow on the Buy button and select Gift This. If you’re gifting the game, why not give them an iTunes voucher so they can unlock all the great content too?
- Is there any additional paid-for content inside the game?
- If you love any of the mini-games that you encounter while putting on the shows, you can purchase endless Score Attack versions of those games for £0.69 / $0.99 each. You can also buy the great music featured in the game from our partners EMI.
- I’m having difficulty with some element of the game – what should I do?
- Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to help.
- Do you plan to release versions of the game for other platforms?
- There are no plans to release other versions, but if you’d like to see one let us know!